With an opening speed of up to 60 inches per second, Rytec’s Spiral® Low Headroom door offers the speed you need for high-traffic situations while meeting the low headroom requirements of parking garages and other commercial structures. Rigid, aluminum slat construction eliminates any need for a second overnight security door and the rubber weather-seal provides a tight seal.
Crisp lines give the Spiral LH door a stylish look that’s great for all kinds of parking and other commercial, institutional and residential applications. Because its anodized aluminum slats will not corrode, you can count on that look to last for many years even under the worst weather conditions.
- Rigid, aluminum slat construction and optional, integral locking system provides unparalleled security.
- Low Headroom
- The low lintel design requires only 11 inches of headroom clearance.
- The unique Spiral roll-up design features no metal-to-metal contact, therefore offering whisper-quiet operation.
- High Performance
- The variable speed AC Drive system with soft acceleration and braking smooths out routine stops and starts, virtually eliminating the clunking gear engagements associated with typical overhead door operation.
ENERGY EFFICIENT AND TIGHT SEAL
- Aluminum slats, along with a durable rubber membrane which covers their aluminum connecting hinges, provide a 100% seal against dust pollution, drafts, and inclement weather. Optional insulation simply adds to the energy savings.